Power Plus Cleaning & Restoration
In regards to our prices. We base them on several factors.
1. We try to be competitive with other top end cleaning companies. We aren’t the cheapest nor the most expensive.
2. When we come to your home we bring over $100,000 of the absolute best equipment, products and machinery we could find. We wanted our technicians to have everything they could possibly need to make sure we could clean your home better than any other company.
3. All of our technicians are highly trained, certified, and have years of experience. We invest in our employees and pay them very well. This assures that we have and keep the very best people in our company.
We believe that we offer a superior cleaning experience and therefore charge a price consistent with that level of cleaning. We also believe that people are happy to pay a fair price as long as the value they receive is the best. We strive to do both.
1. If the pet urine has soaked into the backing and the padding of the carpet, and you do not treat those areas, then the odor will persist regardless of how many time you clean the carpet. We have a saying when it comes to removing pet urine odor, “If you don’t treat all of it problem, then you may as well not treat any of it”.
2. The chemistry behind urine removal and carpet cleaning are very different. The short answer comes down to PH. When you clean carpet you typically use a product that has a PH of 8-10 (ours is closer to 8). This helps remove the dirt, soil, and oils that are in the carpet fibers. To breakdown the pet urine salts (or crystals) you must use a product with a PH of 3-4. This is the only way you can break down these urine salts and rinse them out with water.
There are a few other important steps when removing pet urine (dwell time, extracting properly, rinsing, etc…) that make it different than carpet cleaning, but this helps you understand the basics.
Most companies, due to the fact that it is cheaper, faster and much less maintenance use only a want that a they push back and forth by hand. This isn’t a horrible way to clean carpets, but it is far inferior to using the rotary jet method.
We can also clean using a dry cleaning or bonnet method when super low moisture cleaning is required.
We also service outlining areas like Park City, Tooele, Davis county, Fillmore, and other cities when we have enough work to send a van there for the day.
If you are one of these outlining areas we can arrange to come to your area. Call for more details. 801-CARPETS OR 801-227-7387
For Commercial Accounts we offer regular as well as after hour times spots.
What makes Power Plus different?
People ask us to explain what sets us apart from other cleaners.
This is difficult to explain because every carpet cleaner is going to say pretty much the exact same thing, things like: “we are the best because we have the best equipment, products, customer service, etc… and I feel that we do have all those things.
However, that is not what sets our business apart.
Since last year our entire company was asked to read the book “Good to Great” by Jim Collins. This book has completely transformed our company. One of the things that he says, which has become our company theme is, “Good is the enemy of great”. Meaning, the reason we don’t have great schools is because we have really good schools, the reason we don’t have great government is because we have good government, the reason we don’t have great companies is because we have good companies, etc…
We get so comfortable being good that we don’t every strive to be great. We don’t want to be just another good carpet cleaning company, or even a really good carpet cleaning company…we want to be GREAT.
We want to be Elite.
That is our goal. We don’t want you as a customer one time, we want you as a customer for lifetime.
As owners and employees alike that is the culture and goal every time we go into a home or offie. We only hire people who have these types of attributes. If all an employee cares about is a quick easy pay check or rushing through a job, then they can go work for someone else.
We search hard for people that want to be part of something great. This new focus has changed the way we think, speak, act and clean. I can’t promise that we won’t ever make a mistake, or that we won’t have on off day here and there, but I can absolutely guarantee you that if you don’t feel our service was “Great” we will do what ever it takes to make you change your mind.
Good is not good enough at Power Plus.
We want you to both see and feel that from the moment you contact us until the moment we leave your home or office. We demand that every person in this company be professional, friendly, respectful, honest and have the highest integrity when they come to your home…and that is what sets Power Plus apart. That is what we strive to be.
We know you have many choices of companies to call, we would be honored for you to choose us.
Thank you for considering Power Plus, We look forward to meeting you soon.
CEO/Power Plus Cleaning
Our RISK-FREE Guarantees For You
Being family owned & operated since 1989, there is NOTHING more important than your complete and total satisfaction.
We'll save you both TIME and MONEY because our process, equipment and procedures will keep your carpets cleaner longer!